Who is Covered
This program provides protection for the Policyholder against claims of bodily injury liability, property damage liability, personal and advertising injury liability, and the litigation costs to defend against such claims.
Coverage is provided up to $1,000,000.00 per occurrence. There is no deductible amount. Coverage is offered through the Sports and Recreation Providers Association Purchasing Group.
Coverage includes suits arising out of:
- Injury or death of spectators
- Injury or death of volunteers
- Property damage liability
- Incidental medical malpractice
- All activities related to the event
- Ownership, use or maintenance of facilities
- General negligence claims
- Cost of investigation and defense of claims, even if groundless
- Corporal Punishment
- Host liquor liability